Toffee The Bunny


Hi, today I have a picture of my Bunny Toffee to share with you that I painted a few weeks ago.

The image was lightly drawn with a blue Polychromos pencil onto Winsor and Newton Watercolour card and painted using Winsor and Newton Cotman Watercolours. I also added some extra shading with Polychromos pencils. 

I hope you like my picture, my Bunny sure did as she decided to somehow pull the picture out of it's frame and chew it a few days after I had painted it... 

Thanks for stopping by.
Sally.x.


Comments

Debra K. said…
Wow Sally your bunny is just gorgeous!!! So lifelike, I feel I can reach out and stroke it. Although it's nice to have the seal of approval from your bunny it's such a shame that she chewed it :( . Is it damaged beyond repair? You have a huge amount of talent! Debra x
Sally Dodger said…
Hi Debra, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately she chewed the face so it's ruined. I will have to repaint it. x.