Clean and Simple Butterflies


Hi, today I have made a Clean and Simple card to share with you. I have used a sentiment stamp from the 'Birthday Collection' stamp set by Hobby Art. I stamped the sentiment with Black Archival Ink onto some Crafter's Companion watercolour card. I then stamped three of the butterflies from the 'Butterflies' stamp set which is also by Hobby Art again with Black Archival Ink. I coloured the butterflies with my Spectrum Aqua Markers before adding a layer of Do Crafts Artiste Glitter Varnish to them. I layered the stamped panel onto some Kraft card, before adding this to my base card to finish.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



 I hope you like my card and thanks for visiting. 
         Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Beautiful card Sally! The butterflies look wonderful with the glitter varnish on them. A lovely design and sentiment which makes a wonderful card. Debra x
Annie said…
a beautiful card and those butterflies are stunning!
hugs, annie x
Pamellia said…
Gorgeous Sally! LOVE all your wonderful butterflies and that glitter varnish looks just amazing! Beautiful sentiment too! hugs :)
Bernie Simmons said…
Wonderful just right for any age birthday love your colours and your samples on the Hobby Art show where just fantastic. xx
Carole Pollard said…
Brilliant love that sentiment and the butterflies are stunning fabulous colouring love and hugs Carole x
Julie B said…
Such a pretty card, love the butterflies and the sentiment is great.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. :)
Anonymous said…
Love the butterflies. Great card
X
JayBe said…
I love how you used the butterflies of the edge of the page - thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk
Pia S said…
Beautifully colored butterflies, they look so realistic. And super arrangement of them too!
Pauline said…
Beautiful card, those butterflies are so pretty.