Three Christmas Owls


Hello, today I have a card to share with you that once again uses an image from a Hobby House Art Pad. This image is from the 'Magic Of Christmas' pad by Daisy Mae Draws and has been coloured with Copic markers and a white gel pen. I have also added some Silver Gilding Flake and Glossy Accents. The background papers came free with an issue of the Papercrafter Magazine and some red Bazzill card stock. The sentiment came with the Molly Blooms 'Christmas Carnival' magazine and has been stamped with Black Archival Ink. The holly and star embellishments are metal and came with an old Hot Off The Press card making kit. The star was originally gold so I covered it with Tacky Glue and added Silver Gilding Flakes to make it match the stars on the image. The gems,ribbons and glitter were from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
        Sally.

Comments

Carole Pollard said…
Just gorgeous I love this image I must explore these Art pads at The Hobby House they are just fab. Your embellishments are just perfect a wonderful card Love and Hugs Carole x
Pamellia said…
Sally, this is just stunning! Love your owl family and the papers you used are so festive and go perfectly together! I am really loving all the glitter you added to edges, it really gives the card a festive feeling! So wonderful, I love it!! big hugs :)
Debra K. said…
Gorgeous card Sally! The image is really lovely and beautifully coloured as usual. I love your use of glossy accents and the gilding flakes especially on the star.
I bought the other art pad, with the snowman, on Sunday at the Stamp Magic show because of you. They'll have to put you on commission for the pads they sell to crafters who've seen your cards, lol! Debra x
Viv said…
This is just brilliant! love these owls! Might have to invest in some of these pads..... x