Dog And Tulips


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using a stamp from Wild Rose Studio called 'Dog and Tulips'. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured with Copic markers and a white gel pen for the highlights. I have added some 'Broken China' Distress Ink around the edge of the image before adding some 'Pearl Moon' Gilding wax from Creative Expressions. The background papers are from Joy Crafts and the bottom layer has been embossed with a floral embossing folder from Creative Expressions. I then sanded the colour from the paper and added some more 'Pearl Moon' gilding wax. I have used Kraft Card and White Card Stock for the layering. The flower was made using a die from Pinflair and the leave were cut using a die from Crafts- Too. The gems on sticks and purple flower embellishments are from my stash and the sentiment is from an Inky-Doodles stamp set. I have finished the card with some Purple gems and Stickles Glitter Glue. The card measures 6 x 6 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:





Hope you like this card and thanks for visiting.
       Sally. 

Comments

Debra K. said…
Aww sweet image. I love how you've coloured it especially the cute dog. Your layout is lovely and the flowers are very pretty. The touches of pearl moon wax look great. Gorgeous card Sally!
I'm still having a problem with pain hence my delay commenting on your post but thanks for asking and leaving me such a lovely comment. I hope you and the cats are well. Debra x
NGCARDS said…
This is a gorgeous card hun, lovely colour scheme too! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations & using the sketch! xxx
Kim x said…
Another lovely card Sally.
Hugs Kimx
Leslie said…
Super cute, Sally! Love the image and the layered design!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog
Pamellia said…
Oh my gosh Sally, this is just so sweet! That puppy image is adorable! I love all your wonderful layers and gorgeous flowers, such a pretty colour palette too! Just lovely!! hugs :)
Helen said…
Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge!
Helen x