Greetings From The North Pole


Hi, today I have a Christmas card to show you. I thought I had better make a start so I don't have a huge amount to make all in one go. I have used some stamps from a stamp set from Hobby Art called 'Santa's Reindeer'. I have stamped the Reindeer and the trees and fence stamps to make a scene and the Robin and Log stamp with Archival Black Ink and coloured the images with Distress Inks. I then used some white embossing powder for the snow on the ground and fence posts and some 'Shabby White' Fran-tage embossing powder for the snow. The pine branches have also been stamped from the stamp set and coloured with Distress Inks. The background papers are from K and Company and the lace, pearls, Jingle Bell buttons and North Pole sign are from my stash. I have also stamped some Hoof Prints down the left side of the brown paper panel, which was also included on the stamp set. I have finished the card with some Stickles Glitter Glue. The card is 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
    Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Wonderful card Sally! Love everything about it. Would you believe I just bought this stamp set but I don't think I could make a card this good with it. Debra x