Bon Voyage


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using an image by Elizabeth Bell that comes from the 'Summer Daze' Ready To Colour Art Book from Hobby Craft. I have coloured the image using Copic Markers and white and gold gel pens. The background papers are from My Minds Eye. Behind the boy there is a beach scene from Kanban, but it is hard to see as I have added some 'Pearl Moon' Gilding Wax from Creative Expressions and I couldn't get a photo without a lot of glare. The base card and the twine threaded layer have been cut using my Silhouette and the twine is from my local craft shop. I have also used some Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Flakes for the layers. The seaweed border has also been cut using the Silhouette. The sentiment is from Kanban and the Pearls, Crab button and shells are from my stash. The card is 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 inches. I have also used sketch #42 from Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 



Hope you like it and thanks for looking.
        Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Really sweet image Sally! Gorgeous colouring as usual. I love the wax and the gilding flakes, it makes such a difference. Good Luck in the challenges with both this and the panda card. Debra x