Thank You Owl


Hello, today I have a card to show you using and owl stamp from Personal Impressions. I have stamped the image twice with black ink and coloured using Copic markers. The background papers are from Joy Crafts and have been distressed and altered with 'Stormy Sky' Distress Ink and silver gilding wax. The flowers are Marianne Designs dies. The lace, ribbons and pearls are from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
         Sally.

Comments

rachel said…
this is gorgeous - I adore that image - and thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations too! Hugs rachel xx
Debra K. said…
Wonderful card Sally! Love the colour combo and the owl is just great. The embossing and waxing give the background a real pressed metal appearance. You should do well in the challenge as it really is an inspired creation. Debra x