Sugar, Mice And All Things Nice


Hi, today I have a card that I have made using the 'Cake Shop' stamp from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the image with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured it using Copic Markers and a white gel pen. The backing papers are from Aspire's 'Vintage Bloom' 8 x 8 paper pad. I have used the 'Vintage Floral' punch around the page punch from Martha Stewart. The roses were made using a die from Marianne Designs as were the leaves. The ribbon and pearl centres are from my stash and I have added Stickles and Perfect Pearls to finish. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
           Sally

Comments

Debra K. said…
Love this really pretty card! All the layers and embellishments compliment your gorgeous colouring of this great stamp and there's cake on it, what more could I want :) Debra x