Steampunk Love


Hi, today I have a card to show you that I have made using some papers from My Minds Eye's 'Complete Boy' paper collection. I have cut a heart from chipboard and added some of the dotty paper. The tag was cut using a Marianne Designs die from the 'Parchment and Label' set and embossed with the 'Without A Key' embossing folder from Couture Creations and I then added silver gilding wax. The wings and cogs have been cut using Cherry- Lynn dies and the sentiment stamp is from Kanban. The wings charms, key and ribbons are from my stash. The card is 6 x 4 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. 
        Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Great Steampunk card Sally, really great original design.love the heart with wings. Debra x