You're So Fabulous


Hello, today I have a card to show you using a Santoro's Gorjuss girl stamp. I have stamped the image with 'Rich Cocoa' memento Ink and coloured using Copic Markers. The background papers are from the 'Vintage Bloom' 8 x 8 paper pack by Aspire. The leafy swirl is a die from Cheery- Lynn Designs and the flowers are made using a die from Marianne Designs. The ribbon and lace are from my stash. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Bountiful Backgrounds' stamp set from Verve, which I picked as my stamp set from winning at Mojo Monday a few weeks back. I have added some Perfect Pearls to finish. The card is 6 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
          Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Hi Sally. Really pretty card today. I love the way you do gorjuss images. I've still been following your blog although not had time to comment and have seen the lovely things you've made. Hope you've had a good Christmas and that you have a great New Year. Debra x