Oriental Blossom


Hi, today I have a card using the 'Geisha Companion' stamp set from Lili Of The Valley. I have stamped the girl and vase images with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured them using Copic markers. The background papers are from Bo Bunny's 'Serenity' collection. The corner stamps are from my stamping stash. Spellbinders have been used to make the scalloped circle. I have also used some black Spider's Web to make the ribbon. I have added some black gems to finish. The card is 5 x 5 inches.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html

Hope you like it and thanks for the visit.
           Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Hi there. Beautiful card Sally. The papers are rather lovely and as usual your layout and choice of embellishments are excellent.
Sorry you got two comments on your last post. My tablet ran out of power and I wasn't sure if my comment got posted. Obviously my tablet thought your card was so good it deserved two comments! :-) Debra x
carsondcat said…
This is a gorgeous card, I love the Bo Bunny DP.
Keep Well

Nicky x
Anne said…
This is very pretty Sally, love the deep colours.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge - good luck!

Anne x
Lili of the Valley