Merry Go Round Horses


Hello, today I have a card to show you using a carousel horse stamp from Chocolate Baroque. I have stamped the horse three times with 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Ink and coloured them using Copic Markers and white and gold gel pens. I then covered each of the horses with a mask made using printer paper and some 'Stick and Spray' from Crafters Companion. I then created the background using 'Spun Sugar', 'Tumbled Glass' and 'Old Paper' Distress Inks. I them stamped portions of the 'Harlequin Swirl' stamp from Crafty Individuals and parts of the Fleur De Lis background stamp from the 'Bountiful Backgrounds' stamp set from Verve using 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink. I then added Glossy Accents to the poles and saddles of the horses and some gold guilding wax around the edge. The text is a die cut, but I can't remember which company it was from. I have used some black and white card for the mats. The finished card measures 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
          Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Another fabulous from scratch card! Your cards are getting more gorgeous with every one you post. Debra x