Butterfly Love


Hi, today I have a card to show you. The butterfly is a stamp that came with an issue of the Craft Stamper magazine, which I have embossed in silver. The two corners stamps have been in my stamping stash for a lot of years now and came from a £1 stamp bin. The Love heart was made using a embossing folder by Provo Craft that came included with my Cuttlebug. The other hearts and background strip were made using another embossing folder by Provo Craft. The border was made using a Martha Stewart punch 'Vintage Floral' and the background papers are from 'The Best Of K and Co' paper pad from K and Co. I have finished the card with some pink distress Stickles and some Pearls from my stash. The card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
                    Sally.

Comments

Debra K. said…
Beautiful butterfly card. I love the pink and silver together. The embossing both wet and dry is stunning and I'm very jealous of that butterfly stamp, it looks so lovely. Beautifully done Sally! Debra x
So elegant and lovely!