A little Bird Told Me


Hello, today I would like to share this card with you. I have used the tree and bird stamps from the 'Clearly Beautiful- Birdcage' clear stamp set by Prickley Pear and embossed them with gold embossing powder. The sentiment also came from the same stamp sheet and has been stamped using 'Vintage Photo' Distress Ink. The backing papers are from the 'Spring Feast' 12 x 12 paper collection by First Edition. I have used an embossing folder by Couture Creations 'Trellis'. The two doilies I have cut in half were from my local craft shop. I have used Spellbinders dies for the scalloped circle and rectangle. The large flower and the two at either side were made using Elizabeth Craft Designs dies. The two flowers at the ends have been punched using a Tonic punch. The sprigs, birdhouse and branch are Marianne Designs dies. I have finished the card off with some Stickles and pearls from my stash. The card is 6 x 6 inches. Hope you like it and thanks fr visiting.
            Sally.  

Comments

Debra K. said…
Beautiful card. The gold embossing and choice of embellishments is just fabulous. The bird almost looks padded and the bird house is really cute. Debra x