Christmas Wishes


Hello, today I have a card to show you again using a stamp from the Molly Blooms 'Christmas Carnival' Magazine. I have stamped the stockings with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and coloured with Copic Markers and a gold gel pen. The background papers were scraps that were left over from a Hot Off The Press card making kit and Core'dinations card stock. I have used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and used 'Old Paper and Walnut Stain' Distress Ink for the white paper panel. The panel behind the stockings and the star image also came with the Hot Off The Press kit. The sentiment came with the stocking stamp. I have finished by adding a star gem, some ribbon and Ice Stickles from my stash. The card measures 5 x 6 inches.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.
            Sally.

Comments