Warm Winter Wishes


Hello, today I have a card to show you using a stamp that I have had for a few years from Inkadinkado. I have stamped the image with 'Rich Cocoa' Memento Ink and coloured it with Copic markers and used a gold gel pen to highlight the writing. I have also added Glossy Accents and glitter to the image. The papers are by Die Cuts With a View and are also a few years old. I have used Core'dinations card stock for the mattes and the holly die cut, which was made using a Cheery-Lynn die and a holly leaf punch that I have cut apart and reassembled. The pearl snowflakes are stickers form my local craft shop, as is the pearl embellishment on the bow. The ribbons are from my stash and I have added Perfect Pearls to finish. The card is 7 x 7 inches. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: http://clpchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you  like it and thanks for stopping by.
              Sally. 

Comments

Debra K. said…
Really cute card, I love the your papers and embellishments. Your card makes me smile!