Birthday Girl


Hello, today I have a card I have made using 'Pack Light' digi stamp from Saturated Canary. I have printed the image so that she fitted into the largest of the Spellbinder Standard Circles Small Set. I coloured the image with Copics, white and gold gel pens. I then added Stickles around the outside. The background papers are 'Princess Fairytale' by Dovecraft, Bazzill Basics Kraft card and Pink card stock from Trimcraft. I made some rolled paper roses out of the pink card stock and used London Fog Memento Ink to add a second tone to them before adding Stickles. The leaves are a die from Marrianne Designs and the ribbon, lace and gems are from my stash. This is a 7 x 7 inch card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: 'Colours' with http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Thanks for stopping by.
                                          Sally

Comments

Bananastamper said…
A lovely card. Gorgeous colouring - love how you've done her hair!
Loopylou. said…
this is just gorgeous, I love how you cropped her into the circle.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx
Laura said…
Wow! Saw your colouring and just had to click your link on the SC challenge blog. How do you get the image to look so life like? Great job well done.
Laura xx
Pop's Cards said…
Hi sweetie this is really pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles Pops x x x
Sally Dodger said…
Hi everyone thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts on my card, each and every one of your comments means so much.